Tellico 0.13.8 is available and includes a few more bug-fixes. In addition, explicit permission to link to the OpenSSL library was added. This is the last release in the 0.13.x branch.
- Added license exception for linking to OpenSSL.
- Fixed parsing bug with CSV import.
- Fixed crashing bug for fields with empty categories.
- Fixed bug with file extension still defaulting to .bc.
- Fixed bug with grouping by checkbox fields.
- FIxed crashing bug with importing from Amazon.com into a bibliography.
- Fixed gcc4 compilation again.