As seen on treymorgan.net about a post from the Whittenburg blog:
What if Noah Blogged…
- Day 1 – Rain.
- Day 2 – Rain.
- Day 3 – Rain.
- Day 4 – Rain.
- Day 20 – I hesitate to write this down, but here goes. . . . I was working late last night when I felt something bite the back of my neck. Without thinking, I slapped it. Long story short, the new world might have to do without the zhingi-zhingi fly.
- Day 25 – New Year’s Day. A few resolutions for this year:
– Lose weight (let’s face it, I’m not 300 years old anymore)
– Work out more
– Read the entire Bible (there’s only four chapters in the whole thing, you think I would have done this one already)
– After we land, once a week: date night with the missus.
- Day 45 – Okay, so when God said he would make it rain forty days and forty nights, I assumed that we would be done after that. Apparently I was wrong.
- Day 87 – Very, very wrong.