Tellico 1.2.7 is available. One critical fix is a possibility of losing cover images if you save them in the data file itself, rather than the app directory, and you have a image field shown in the column view. Basically, there were competing calls to the image cache which messed things up. I’m pretty sure that’s the only case that could result in image loss, so if you don’t save images in the data file (and if you have more than 100 or so, you shouldn’t be) you should be ok.
- Fixed bug that could cause images to be lost when loading from data file.
- Fixed bug with saving URL values without the protocol.
- Fixed bug with editing ISBN-13 values.
- Updated sorting to take title articles into account.
- Updated Amazon.com search to allow ISBN-13 values.
- Changed file listing import to match on URL only.
- Improved performance when copying or deleting multiple entries at once.