Tellico 1.2 Doesn't Export HTML

For Tellico 1.2, I switched the HTML exporter to use libxml2 instead of using KHTML to walk the DOM tree. All the image links have to be parsed so the exporter knows which images to copy. I must have misread the libxml2 documentation cause I used the wrong variable in the xmlAttribute struct. The short of it is, the HTML export doesn’t copy any images or the JavaScript file used for searching. Which basically means it’s useless.

That’s been fixed in SVN, and it’ll be in 1.2.3. I guess I’ll wait to see what other bugs pop up, and push that out next week sometime.