After fixing a couple more bugs in Tellico, I figured I could go ahead and release another version. Tellico 0.13.4, a.k.a. Jeff Gordon on skis is available. The changes include:
- Fixed a bug with the RIS importer that messed up all entry
- Fixed a bug with Amazon.com character encoding for non-latin1
- Fixed a bug with exporting empty groups in HTML.
- Updated and fixed the bibtex character translation table, which
should finally be correct.
- Added a configure parameter to disable compiling with cddb
support even if the kcddb headers are found.