I’ve made version 0.9 of Bookcase available, code-named “Chasing Frogs“. There are a few fixes since version 0.9-pre1. The Pilot-DB export is more robust. The HTML export now uses filenames based on the entry titles rather than bookcase-entry-*. The Italian and Finnish translations were updated, thanks for FaUsT and Teuvo.
Improvements since version 0.8.5 include:
- sorting by entry count in the Group View
- collection merging
- changing auto-formatting without restart
- drag-and-drop for images in the editor
- new Compact and Fancy entry templates
- piping bibtex citations through lyxpipe
- changing existing field types
- printing image fields
- exporting individual entries to HTML with images
- filtering by group
- more documentation
I plan to update the documentation, along with the bug fixes through the 0.9.x series, then release a version 1.0.