I’ve moved the Tellico website, to its own domain at http://tellico-project.org, and also switched it to a different hosting company, which should save some money. Keeping every single previous release was starting to fill up my (admittedly small) quota.
I took a leap and decided to use Drupal as the CMS. I thought about WordPress, too, but I wanted to learn something new. I think I figured most of it out, but there are still a few tweaks to be made. I’m about 90% happy with the layout and design.
Most of the links from the periapsis.org domain have redirects setup for them and will continue to work.