Another minor point-release of Tellico is available, 1.0.3. It fixes a few small bugs, such as:
- Fixed compile with kdepim 3.5
- Fixed bug with bibtex macro names always being converted to lowercase (bug in btparse).
- Fixed bug with window initialization for opening files via command-line, thanks to Marco Clemencic.
In addition, the Italian translation was updated, thanks to Lorenzo Novaro.
Tellico is featured in the October 2005 issue of Linux For You, billed as India’s First Linux Magazine. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to figure out how to order a single copy, so I won’t be reading the article. But the tag line is:
Are you tired of managing books, cassettes and software? Try Tellico—the collection management software.
I had accumulated a few more bug fixes for Tellico, so I decided to put out version 1.0.2. Bug fixes include:
- Updated IMDB search.
- Fixed bug with MARC format auto-detection for z39.50
- Fixed bug with CSV importer not properly parsing files using a
delimiter other than a comma.
- Fixed layout bug in Fancy template for custom collections.
- Fixed bug with entry selection in icon view.
- Fixed bug with showing invalid loan due date.
As always, I don’t really plan to put out steady updates every week or two, as I have been. It’s just that a couple of these bugs could really hamper usage, so a release is called for.